Saturday, October 6, 2012

My Design Portfolio

My interest in sketching gowns started when I was about 6 years old, but I wasn't really cognizant about drawing a fashion croquis until I was in high school. Unfortunately, I can not find all of my designs since they were all scattered in different media: my notebooks, books, scratch papers, calendar, our wall, and so on. Hence, just last April I started to draw again just to be on track with my creative side. :-)

Below are my first three designs:


When I posted this picture on facebook, a lot of my friends liked it, so it really inspired me to design even more. Thus, the following days, I was really attached to my pencil and papers sketching out ideas in my mind. Of course, I don't really sketch every day. There were times when I can draw three or six designs in a day, but still most of the time I don't really sketch anything. It really depends on my mood.

Below are the rest of my earlier designs:



















































No comments:

Post a Comment